HEY, I’m Kylie.
I’m really glad you’re here.
I’m 27 years young and am currently residing in the incredible area of Kansas City. If you haven’t had a chance to visit this vibrant city, let me encourage you in doing it!
A few things you should know before you read this blog:
- I’m addicted to my cats. Both of them. Like, withdrawals when I’m away too long kind of addicted. When I say I’m going home to hang out with my cats, I quite literally mean I’m going home and plopping down on the floor wherever they might be sitting and then smothering them for the rest of the night- like any normal mother would.
- Fashion is a major part of my life. I’ve gotten past the idea of it being superficial and learned to love the idea that when I feel good on the outside it can impact my entire mood for the day more than almost anything else in the world.
- I have a huge love for companies that have a greater purpose. The kind that give back, do good, create more, take care of others, and choose people over a profit- those are my kind of companies. You will hear me talk alot about these because, it matters.
- Hearing a really good heart story about another woman’s life is one of my greatest passions. I believe in vulnerability. I believe that integrity and authenticity is the way to cultivate real, lasting relationships that function with others in mind.
- At the age of 25 I hit a major turning point in my life. I began realizing that I was living each day the same as the next, simply going through the motions. It was upon recognizing the boredom and lack of purpose in my life that I decided I wanted more. Living with purpose became my passion. I don’t succeed every day and I am far from perfect, but I want to be able to look back on my life and know that I was living with an intention to fulfill my heart’s greatest desires.
Why do you need to know these things?
Because, they are what I’m all about. And in turn they are what Be My Intention is all about.
I choose to live my life with intention. I choose to talk about ways you can give back through the products you purchase in hopes that you will find something you can be completely passionate about, a cause to believe in. I hope to dig into your heart and help you find the things that make you feel beautiful, and confident, and brave in every way you possibly can. To help you believe that you can be bold, and you can be you, in the best possible ways.
Taking all of the things that I find great passion in, and using them for something great, as well as being intentional in every choice I make and everything I do, instead of going through the motions- that’s why I’m here. To speak the little bit of wisdom I have into your life. I can share the mistakes I’ve made and hope that you will find encouragement in that. I can show my flaws and allow you to relate to someone on a real level and recognize that beauty is all about you! It’s about putting your best self forward, every single day, outwardly and inwardly. Giving the world everything you have to offer. And when you feel you have nothing to offer, I hope that I can find I way to help you discover what that may be.
We all have passions. And we are all capable of being great. So that’s my hope. To be great, and to help you find greatness within yourself.