I always get excited as Christmas nears to begin showing some of my favorite items that you can give, that will give more than just a gift. Here’s a little gift guide for you (that just so happens to be my Christmas wish list) of items that are doing some good in the world. If you want to make sure your purchases this year are giving back to the world check out the Orange Harp app. I don’t know how I hadn’t come across it before, but it’s like amazon for ethically sourced goods. Uh, yeah. Thats good stuff, right?
So, what are some of the things that made the top of my Christmas List? Let me give you the break down!
- “Well With My Soul” Wall Hanging: This gorgeous cherry wood wall decor not only has a great reminder, but supports employment and funding for Young Life Ministries.
- Fulton Nothing Sweatshirt: Not only is this company aiming to be the first zero waste retailer, but when you purchase this sweatshirt you are helping bring clean water to Kenya and Uganda. Talk about a shirt worth wearing.
- Walking Rock Backpack: Ummm, yes please. This bag caught my eye pretty immediately. It’s locally sourced and made in San Fransisco and helps empower victims of human trafficking and domestic violence.
- “She Believed She Could, So She Did” Bangle: I couldn’t ask for a more impactful statement to be printed inside my jewelry. This company truly beieves in the power of your mindset, and the ability of women to succeed. It’s powerful in nature, but also gives to Water.org.
- “Place Cup Here” Coasters: Sometimes I just need a coaster to tell me what to do with it. So, thanks coaster- You’re cute, and you help out Young Life Ministries, which is a win in my book.
These are my top five picks, but there are so many great gifts out there that give back to different communities, and lucky you, Orange Harp has already done the research on where to find them. They even have premade gift guides on their home screen (and they’re super cutely categorized. Ya know, like when you’re looking for a gift specifically for your at-work therapist who helps you deal with drama.)
They were oh so kind to help you guys lighten the load on Christmas expenses. Just use the code INTENTION15 for 15% off your purchase.