Style: Follow the Leader

I woke up this morning to a fun little challenge from TheRealJLow. It’s one I do fairly often, but I decided I’d follow her lead and go to Pinterest for a little fashion influence this morning. So I simply found a look I was loving, and made my own modified version out of the things I had in my capsule. Here’s the look I loved:

ac007419610ff46b509ef32d09370165

And here’s my version (with flat shoes, of course, as I was headed into the salon):

IMG_0289editIMG_0293editIMG_0285editIMG_0283editIMG_0271editYes, I finally washed my hair! So we’re on Day 1. I got this look by scrunching a whole bunch of sea salt spray from roots to ends. Then used a little root boost in the crown and did a slight blow dry. My hair is actually still damp here, and fluffs up a bunch throughout the day as it dries. This is one of my favorite day one styles because it’s quick and easy and is prepared to take on whatever other looks I may go for later this week!

Charles got jealous as I was taking my pictures this morning, so I promised he could have his fifteen min of fame today.

Say hello Charlie. “Hello Charlie!!!”

IMG_0294editAnyone have some favorite looks that have been inspired by the ol’ Pinterest? Tag bemyintention on your Pin Boards so I can check em out!

Hope you all have an amazing weekend!

With Love.

You Might Also Like

6 Comments

leswaterlilies
    January 31, 2015 at 7:58 am

Your jumper is so cute! I love your style (and your cat)

bemyintention
      January 31, 2015 at 8:22 am

Thank you dear! They’re both major staples in my life 🙂

therealjlow
    January 30, 2015 at 2:06 pm

I love this! That jumper looks so warm and cute! Glad I could provide some inspiration! And that I’m not the only one using pinterest in the morning! Xx

bemyintention
      January 30, 2015 at 3:04 pm

I love so much that you use the word jumper on a regular basis 🙂 (only because us Americans only call them sweaters and I’m so not secretly jealous of people who speak a way cooler version of English than me .)
      Thanks for the inspo today!

therealjlow
        January 30, 2015 at 3:13 pm

Haha I never even think about it! To me there’s only jumpers and cardigans (most of the time! Haha) I have my own americanisms however ( too many American TV addictions! Lol) so why not use jumper occasionally? 🙂 xx

bemyintention
          January 31, 2015 at 8:25 am

I might have to add it into my vocabulary 🙂 gosh it would be fun to go through all the differences cuz we get so used to our norm… It would be interesting to realize all the funny things Americans say without even realizing !!